As is sometimes the case, we shoot more recipes than we have time for in an episode of Zoë Bakes. Unfortunately, those recipes get chopped out and left on the cutting room floor. In the peach episode of season 3, I made a summery Peach & Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad. We were so sad to drop it from the show, but that’s how it goes. I am sharing it with you here so that not all is lost. Enjoy!
- 3 large Heirloom Tomatoes sliced
- Handful of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 peaches sliced
- 3 large balls of Burrata Buffalo, or Fresh Mozzarella, sliced or broken into chunks
- Several fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Aged balsamic vinegar to drizzle
- Sea salt to sprinkle
- freshly ground pepper
- Arrange sliced tomatoes, peaches, cheese, and fresh basil on serving platter.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season with sea salt and freshly ground black better.
- Serve with crusty bread.
- If you try this recipe, please rate and review using the button above! It helps others find my recipes more easily.