Media (Magazine, TV, Radio, Video)
ZoëBakes: Join ZoëBakes Youtube Channel How-to videos on baking and cake decorating
Breadin5: Join Youtube Breadin5 Channel How-to videos on breadin5 techniques.
Cooking Channel weekly baking articles
Magazine Articles I’ve written:
Easy Eats Magazine – Gluten-Free Holiday Baking
Fine Cooking Magazine – Pizza article coming in March
Television, radio and podcast appearances:
- Charlotte NC, WCNC-36 (NBC), with comedian and Saturday Night Live cast-member Colin Quinn, 1/19/12 (click to view)
- Tampa FL, Daytime Southern Living, a taped segment at WFLA-8 (NBC) for broadcast throughout the Southeast, 1/12/12
- Salt Lake City, KUTV-2 (CBS) (click to view), 12/13/11
- Denver CO, Daybreak TV-2 (click to view), 12/12/11
- Milwaukee WI, TMJ-TV (NBC) (click to view), presenting great fast Holiday options for the season, 12/5/11
- Central Coast California Public Radio, Interview with Rick Kleffel of KUSP-FM (click to listen), 11/4/11
- San Francisco, KGO-TV, ABC-7 (click to view), 11/4/11
- Portland OR, KATU-TV (ABC) for A.M. Northwest (click to view), 11/1/11
- Martha Stewart Radio’s Living Today program with Ryan Brockington, 10/27/11
- KARE-11 TV, Minneapolis, 10/24/11
- WGN-TV in Chicago, 10/26/11 (Zoe)
- Fox9 Morning News in Minneapolis, 10/25/11
“Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day” (click to view). Shows the standard mixing and shaping technique.
December 4, 2010, The Today Show on NBC Television! Correspondent Willie Geist, click here to view.
November 5, 2009, a San Francisco appearance on KGO-TV (ABC): “The View From The Bay.”
December 10, 2009, on KARE-11 TV (NBC) in Minneapolis, Rob Hudson.
October 28, 2009, on WGN-TV in Chicago, –click here to view)
October 27, 2009, KMSP-TV (Fox-9), here in Minneapolis-St. Paul, interviewed by Alix Kendall (click here to view).
January 2, 2010 – Los Angeles Public Radio KCRW, 11:00am PT, on Evan Kleiman’s “Good Food” show.
December 3, 2009 – Podcast with Jeff Houck of the Tampa Tribune, Click here to listen
October 28, 2009 – podcast by Steve Dolinsky, WABC-TV Chicago’s food reporter. Click here to listen
November 23, 2009 - South Florida Gourmet, click here to listen
Video, TV, and and radio for Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day:
January 9, 2008 – The Chicago Tribune ran a review and video Robin Jenkins.
December 6, 2007 – Jenni Pinkley’s instructional video Minneapolis Star Tribune’s article.
October 9, 2008 – San Francisco CBS-5 TV’s “Eye on the Bay” show, with Liam Mayclem, at Whole Foods in Napa.
June 16, 2008 – WGN-TV, Chicago
November 2007 – KARE-11 TV: First, an interview with Rob Hudson on Showcase Minnesota on November 29, 2007…and another with Belinda Jensen on from November 10, 2007.
November 24, 2007 – Fox 9 Morning News, KMSP | Twin Cities on November 24, 2007.
Other TV segments have included:
December 2008 Holiday Breads - Zoe was on KARE-11 (NBC) holiday wreath bread and the panettone (click here to view).
August 22, 2008 - The authors appeared at the Minnesota State Fair on Fox-9 Morning News
March 11, 2008 – The authors appeared on KTVK/3-TV in Phoenix, AZ, on “Arizona A to Z.”
March 3, 2008 - Fox 5, Good Day Atlanta show.
December 22, 2008 – South Florida Gourmet at 11:00am Eastern, click here to listen
July 5, 2008 – West Coast Live with Sedge Thompson (KALW-FM 91.7),
June 13, 2008 - podcast by Steve Dolinsky, WABC-TV Chicago’s food reporter. Click here to listen
May 14, 2008 - The Faith Middleton Show: The Food Schmooze
January 27, 2008 – Food Talk with Michael Colameco, WOR 710 Radio New York.
December 15, 2007 – Interview with Lynne Rossetto Kasper of NPR’s The Splendid Table radio show. Click here to listen